Sexual assault and rape are some of the most traumatizing experiences a person can ever have. Sadly, this suffering is more common than you may realize.
According to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network, or RAINN:
- Each year, more than 207,000 sexual assaults are reported – 1 every 2 minutes
- More than 50% of sexual assaults are never reported
- 73% of sexual assaults are committed by someone who is not a stranger to the victim
- 4 in 10 attacks occur at the victim’s home
- 44% of victims are under 18; 80% are under 30
- 1 in 6 American women has been the victim of a rape or attempted rape
- 1 in 33 American men has been a victim of rape or attempted rape
- The average rapist is 31 years old
- Just 3% of rapes result in a criminal conviction
Don’t Be a Statistic
Your life does not have to center around the horrible act that occurred to you. You can be among the growing number of women who not only go on to live a happy and healthy life after this traumatic experience, but also get justice against their attackers. To do this, you need help. If you haven’t reported your sexual assault to law enforcement, do so immediately. And if you have, you can get justice through the civil courts with Jessica Pride’s help.
Get a Fighter in Jessica Pride
Jessica knows what it feels like to be victimized. Sexual assault should not define you, and Jessica will do her best to ensure it doesn’t. She will help you hold your attacker and all other responsible parties accountable in civil court.
Contact Jessica Today
To speak privately with Jessica, contact us now by calling (619) 995-6829 or filling out the form on this page.